Saturday, March 14, 2009

1st attempt

Sat here in my basement with my friend Tiff. Bless her heart, she is patiently teaching me how to set up my blog. I'm actually quite excited. I have so many friends and family that I don't keep up with - that hopefully I can have a central location where all my friends and family can keep up with me!

I'd like to remember this moment. Tiff and I are sat 'blogging' whilst our husbands practice for a 'gig' they will be playing at at the end of March. I have chocolate in front of me, my feet up and life is good.

Wasn't really sure how I'd feel about blogging - but I can see that it could be fairly easy for me to get addicted. Oliver, my husband has been trying to get me to do this for a while. I think he now may regret it. They'll be no house cleaning, no meals cooked!! Just blogging, blogging, blogging. I've just got to figure out how to get some pictures up of my babies! One step at a time.

2 comments:

Tiffany and hers said...

I see you have worked on it a little more!! good job!!

Caroline said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! You'll be addicted soon I'm sure of it!