Monday, April 20, 2009

Whose in Charge?!?!

Oliver is away in England this week. I know the children miss their daddy, so I always try and make this a special time for them, and I normally allow them to sleep in my room at night and we read a book together. But the last few times they've slept in my room - it has been such a mess that this time I said - 'One child each night can sleep in my room'. 'We'll still read together, but after that, the other 3 children must go!!!' So after my very firm instructions to my children - I went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. I WAS NO MORE THAN 5 MINUTES. This is what I can back to. They'd even managed to silently move a mattress into my room! WHOSE IN CHARGE HERE???

3 comments:

Katie said...

So the big question is...did you let them stay? :o)

I love that you do this, and I love that it means that much to your kids.

Mac said...

Yes I did let them stay. How could I not after so much work!! I've just completely caved in and they slept last night. I must admit - it is priceless!

Tiffany and hers said...

Too adorable those sneaky little kids!!! They know how to get to you:-)