Thursday, April 2, 2009

PMS

I am 40 next year and I am noticing as the months roll into years that my PMS is getting a little more intense. I have always taken medication in the form of M&M's, but even that doesn't seem to be helping lately. So today I went online to see if there was anything I could do to help my family!!! I am not one to take over the counter medicine easily - I just don't think that pharmaceutical companies have my best interest at heart, so I wondered if there was a more natural approach to helping me with my dreaded HORMONES. For anyone out there who also 'suffers' with PMS, I thought I would share what I found.

Neptune Krill Oil, Magnesium and Iodine taken daily.

Now you have to understand that there was a book explaining all the ins and outs of these products - and my blog is not the place. But the Author of the book is Andrew P Jones MD, and the name of the book is 'The All Natural Cure For your PMS.

If it doesn't work - try M&Ms

2 comments:

Katie said...

Neptune Krill Oil or M&Ms? Hmmm, what a tough choice. Your old standby has never failed me either!

Emily Anne Leyland said...

hahaha- Oh man- if there isn't chocolate in the house here at that time...someone might die :)