Monday, April 20, 2009

Confident Chap!

One of the reasons I love Oliver is because of his confidence. We went as a family to a car show on Saturday. Great day out. He remembered, just as we were getting into the car, that there would be a pinewood derby at the show - and he thought he'd enter. So this is what he came up with. Just look at it next to the other cars! But he said he would enter and enter he did!













Your car can't be more than 9 inches long - and because the tape measure is part of the car, he was able to actually extend the tape measure so that his car measured exactly 9 inches. Am I wrong in thinking that women carry too much guilt to do this kind of thing? We'd be all apologies. But not my Oliver. He'd have extended the whole length of the track if he could. Anyway Oliver - you did us proud!

2 comments:

Emily Anne Leyland said...

hahahaha that is awesome!!! I'm sorry I didn't get much of a chance to talk to you at the Stake Center. I was sooo tired and kinda out of it. We got in from a trip the night before at 2;30 in the morning so I was a little out of sorts. One of my other friends thought I was mad at her..hehe. Anyway- just me being a spaz :)

Tiffany and hers said...

Oliver Oliver Oliver- you are too much like my hubby!!!