Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Miss My Hubby

Came home the other evening to my hubby serenading me. He thought it would be hilarious to give himself a mustache, just to add to the ambiance. He knows how much I love a mustache!!!(sorry to all those out there with mustaches - nothing personal). BUT I HATE THEM!!! Well I thought I'd have the last laugh. I went upstairs and hid all his razors. Thought I'd give him a day to sweat it out. Sadly the next day - after a bit of rooting around - he managed to find a razor and shave it off. I'll do better next time Oliver!!!!!

Anyway - now he's away again - and I miss him. Looking forward to having you back at the weekend Ol.

4 comments:

Emily Anne Leyland said...

Aww- so sweet of him to do that, mustache and all ;)

Unknown said...

In the words of U2:
"All you need is a red guitar, three chords and the truth"

....and a mustache!!

Greetings from Vermont :-)

Tiffany and hers said...

Oh, you two are just too funny!

Katie said...

And suddenly I am having flashbacks to all the boys in middle school with their first wispy mustaches. Lovely.