Thursday, April 23, 2009

Compromise

I have always said that Oliver's little car won't appear on my blog. Might seem a bit strange to some - but I have my reasons ;o{ Anyway, the reason we went to the car show was not only to look at some beautiful cars, but also to enter his in a competition. Apart from us having a lovely time, basking in the hot sun and getting fried, Oliver's car did actually win his class. I didn't want to put this picture on my blog because Oliver's car was on it, but Oliver came up with an ingenious way for me to show the proud moment, without me having to 'show off' his car. I guess marriage is full of compromise :o)

5 comments:

Ina said...

You both are sooo funny!

Caroline said...

That is hilarious! I love how even Molly is in the picture!

Katie said...

I can't stop laughing over this....thanks for making my day!

Tiffany and hers said...

Don't you just love compromises!! Love the family portrait!!

Tobi said...

Red Necks & white trash! :-)