Monday, June 15, 2009

Joseph, OJ and Lucy have been planning to camp out in the back garden for a few weeks now. They couldn't wait for the summer holidays to begin. Unfortunately Joseph got a stiff neck last week - and so their very detailed plans had to be postponed.

Here we are setting up. I don't know if it is just me - but I note a hint of sarcasm in Emily's voice as she video's us setting up.

You will notice a lack of Emily in the pictures. She has hightailed it to the pool.

She always was a sensible child.



Oliver is going to be doing a lot of travelling - so I promised I would try and blog more so he can keep up on what we are doing.














So here we are Oliver. The tent actually went up.

It's funny what you can do when you have to. I've never set up a tent in my life. That's Oliver's job!

Hey you never know - maybe when I go on girls camp for a few days - he'll discover what a vacuum cleaner does!!

Naaahhhh!!















Don't know if you can see the sweat dripping off the kids. It's rather hot in the tent.


3 comments:

Shannon said...

Emily is sensible. I am not a camper either...

Caroline said...

So are they really going to camp outside for six whole days?

Mac said...

The tent is still up - and they really wanted to sleep out on Tuesday - but because there was a storm coming I stopped them. I'm such a kill joy. But as soon as we get another clear night - they are hoping to be out again. CRAZY!