Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

This is how Oliver's day began. The best treat we could give to Oliver for Father's Day is to let him sleep in.













We were all very excited about Father's Day.
The kids had made cards for their dad and they had practised some silly songs to sing to him. They had made him a lovely hot chocolate and a pink lemonade (so he had options). He had a lovely, sticky breakfast bun and it was all delivered to him on a nice tray.














Unfortunately, before Oliver got to enjoy his tasty treats - disaster struck.

One of the kiddies accidently knocked over the tray that was resting next to Oliver.

This picture was taken when some of the stuff had already been cleaned up. But you get the idea!!













No point in crying over spilt milk (or hot chocolate and lemonade). We still had a lovely morning :o)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

So the world has seen that for Father's Day I got three things......

1. A humiliating blog entry

2. Hot Chocolate split on my side of the bed


3. Loads of love!! Thanks to my super wife and adorable kids!

Katie said...

Oh no! Isn't this the way breakfast in bed always ends up? Glad he got some silly songs - how fun!

Tobi@Germany said...

Hey your post an Saturday says "Turn the TV Off", but what can I see on the last pic in this post!
... look on the paper at someones foot?
Ha!, it's an advertising on TV channels... :-)
oh! what happend in two days with the lawal family? :-)
Weren't you in curch on sunday? :-)
... hehe!

sorry again 4 bad english :-(

Mac said...

Tobias Glomb - your English was dreadful! Almost as bad as my German. Just to make you feel completely guilty and teach you not to judge, firstly church starts at 2.30 pm for us. Plus I did stay home because OJ was on his deathbed! Now don't ya feel bad ;o) I love it. No go see Bishop for a bit of repenting!! Love to Ina and the kids of course :o)

Tobi@Germany said...

@ my worst english ever:
I am very sensitiv, please be carefull! :-)
I repentlong time ago... and I will visit you at the glory of the telestial

Mac said...

:o)

Emily Anne Leyland said...

Oh goodness. Looks like an eventful day :)