Saturday, May 2, 2009

Lessons of Life from a Dog

I threw a Bridal Shower tonight for a friend of mine - and at around 9.55 pm as we were just cleaning up , and people were leaving - I let my little dog Molly out for her usually 'call of nature'. Everyone left and I decided to send photo's of the evening to those who had been at the party. At around 10.35 pm I decided it was time to go to bed, so I called for Molly to go for one last 'wee' before bed. I couldn't find her. Then I remembered I had never actually let her in after the first one. I went to the back door and there she was waiting patiently for me. She came in as if I were the best person in the world. If my husband had locked me out and forgotten about me - I wouldn't have spoken to him for a month. But my dog comes in with nothing but gratitude. Eeeh, I've still got a long way to go. Even my dog's more righteous!

2 comments:

Emily Anne Leyland said...

Ahahahahahahahhahahaha- that is too funny! Poor Molly ;)

Caroline said...

It's amazing. Dogs will love you no matter what!!