Monday, August 3, 2009

Yet Another Summer Birthday Party

Joseph's birthday is officially 29th October - but asked if this year he could have a summer birthday party, as he really wanted to have it at the pool. I couldn't see any reason why not - so I said 'yes'.

For those of you who know Joseph - he is often described as a proper English gentleman. Quiet and refined.

Honestly - you don't know him ;o). And when he gets with his friends - he really lets lose. AND I LOVE IT!!














Is Joseph actually getting bitten?

Whatever - he still has a smile on his face.






I think here - Joseph's friend is going in for a head lock.


Emily's friend Madison I think is fighting for her life, as her brother looks on.








This one definitely looks like a punch to the head.



And for the grand finale ......









Joseph said it was the best birthday party he's ever had!!!!

3 down - 1 to go!!

No comments: